Semenyih Eco Ventures Resort
30-31 January 2016
1. I survived Warrior Trail 2016, my very first obstacles challenge after 10 years. Almost 10km trails + 25 obstacles.
2. I have love - hate relationship with some of the obstacles. I am afraid of height and made "drama" on top of the container platform.
3. Personally, I love the trails part of the challenge. Hilly rubber estate gave a shades under the hot sun. There was a beautiful river stream inside the estate. River crossing were awesome too. Some obstacles required you to dive in mud. What a fun challenge.
4. My team and I finished the challenge after more than 4hours. We had stopped here and there. We had fun all the way and supported each other.Teamwork plays a big role for us today.
5. Overall, I had a great experience with WT. Yesterday (30 January), I came as supporters, volunteers, and today I did experience the challenge. WT was fairly organized with some room for improvement. Congrats to all: organiser, crews, participants, volunteers, and supporters.
For more information about Warrior Trail Malaysia, you can visit http://warriortrail.my/ .